FEATURES & BENEFITS
Amount Per 20ml Serving
- Energy Value 40.04 Kcal/168Kj
- Carbohydrates 10g
- Sugars 8.5g
- Sodium 9.38mg
- Natural extract of Açaí (2g)
Amount Per 100ml Serving
- Energy Value 200.2 Kcal/842Kj
- Carbohydrates 51g
- Sugars 42.5g
- Sodium 47.0mg
- Natural extract of Açaí (10g)
COMPOSITION OF GUARANA
Derived from purine, compound similar to caffeine
- Known to alleviate migraines, sleepiness and fatigue
Also derived from Purine
- Central nervous system stimulant and bronchodialater
- Improves Respiration
Water, Sugar, Natural extract of Açaí (10g), Natural Guarana Extract* (6g), Taurine (48mg), Caffeine (6.6mg), Sodium Benzoate Preservative, Citric Acid.
No Added Salt, Gluten Free.
*Guarana is a natural source of caffeine and contains tannins which may contribute to the slower absorption of caffeine.
Not suitable for children, pregnant women and persons sensitive to caffeine.